Suggestive Itinerary in the Algarve. Algarve, on the south coast of Portugal, is known for its beautiful beaches, stunning scenery and tourist attractions.
Here is a suggestive itinerary to explore the best of the Algarve:
- Faro - start your journey by exploring the coastal town of Faro, with its beautiful marina, ancient walls and medieval cathedral.
- Praia do Vau - continue to the calm and tranquil beach of Praia do Vau, with spectacular views of the rocky coastline.
- Lagos - visit the picturesque town of Lagos, with its large beach, good restaurants and lively nightlife.
- Praia da Rocha - stop at the most famous beach in the Algarve, Praia da Rocha, with its white sand and crystal clear waters.
- Ilha da Armona - visit the beautiful Ilha da Armona for a day at the beach and relaxation.
- Ponta da Piedade - admire stunning views of the coast from the Ponta da Piedade rock formation.
- Praia do Camilo - explore the small hidden beach of Praia do Camilo with spectacular views of the rocky coastline.
- Praia de Tavira - enjoy the wide, sandy beach of Praia de Tavira with crystal clear waters.
- Praia de Odeceixe - try the large beach of Praia de Odeceixe with the estuary offering opportunities for fishing and diving.
- Praia do Barril - end your journey at the picturesque and lively beach of Praia do Barril.
- Historic Villages Visit - Explore the Algarve's picturesque historic villages such as Silves, Lagos and Albufeira with their narrow streets, old buildings and cultural traditions.
- Wine tasting - visit local wineries and try Algarve wines, produced with grapes grown in the region.
- Algar Seco - one of the most beautiful rock formations in the Algarve, in carvoeiro.
Remember that this is just a Suggested Itinerary in the Algarve. and that can be adapted according to your interests and time availability. When visiting the Algarve, be sure to explore beyond the beaches and discover the local attractions and culture.